Allay Cannabis Consulting guides companies through the hazards of the budding cannabis industry by navigating compliance pitfalls, ensuring best practices, and ultimately making sure the product you create ends up in stores, and not disposed of. With expertise from seed to sale, Allay understands that every facility has different needs, must comply with different regulations and has their own unique identity. As the rules and standards of the industry continue to evolve, Allay Cannabis Consulting can save you from the headache of trying to keep up, enabling you to focus on the bigger picture.
- Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED)
- Colorado Dept. of Agriculture (CDA)
- Colorado Dept. of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE)
- Denver Department of Environmental Health (DEH)
- Fire departments (Denver)
- Excise & License Dept. (Denver)
- Plan review/Building Dept. (Denver)
- Zoning Dept. (Denver)
Other State Regulations
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission (OLCC)
- Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health (DPBH)
- Alaska Alcohol and Marijuana Control Board (AMCB)
- Maine Medical Use of Marijuana Program (MMMP)
- Massachusetts Executive Offices of Health and Human Services (EOHHS)
- Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (WSLCB)
- Bureau of Marijuana Control (BMC)
- CA Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA)
- CA Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- Certified Professional of Food Safety (CP-FS) through NEHA
- HACCP (Hazard analysis and critical control points) Certification
- SERVSafe Certification
- Metrc Certification
- Inspection Standardized by DEH
- Six Sigma Black Belt Process Efficiency Certified
About the Owner
Kimberly Stuck was the first Marijuana Specialist for the Denver Department of Environmental Health and therefore the first Marijuana Specialist for a public health authority in the Nation. Conducting compliance inspections, license sign offs, running pesticide investigations, writing press releases, conducting recalls, conducting shelf stability and CBD source approvals, she’s done it all. The industry lovingly started calling her the “weed-whacker” primarily because she has disposed of ~28 million dollars of Cannabis/ Cannabis products in 2016 alone due to non-compliance. She has greatly helped Colorado develop requirements and has also helped California Department of Public Health (CDPH) develop their regulations. She has knowledge of all local, state and federal cannabis and health regulations. During the years as a regulator she grew a love for the industry and the people in it. While working as a regulator she noticed a huge gap in the industry when it came to Compliance Consultants. She knew she could make a huge difference and save Cannabis companies millions through active preventative measures if she started her own company, and has been named one of the 13 women who will may help shape the cannabis industry. With the support of Industry and regulator friends she decided to launch Allay Cannabis Consulting. Allay Cannabis Consulting’s goal is to help the cannabis industry thrive on a global scale.
How We Work
The Baseline Assessment is the first part of any engagement with Allay. By, venturing out to your facility for the first time, we aim to understand your goals, processes and get an idea of where you stand from a compliance perspective. At the same time, we recognize that each business faces different challenges. The Baseline Assessment is our opportunity to develop plan, specifically tailored for you. While there is an upfront fee for each Baseline Assessment, it is waived in the event a contract is signed.
After conducting a Baseline Assessment of a facility, our consultants will work with your company to build a package that fits your needs. While our packages always include a monthly site visit/ inspection, followed up by a comprehensive compliance report, any projects your company needs can be easily added either by reserving blocks of time or by going hourly.
Hourly Professional Services
If your company is unsure of scope, or simply has project or two that need attention, Allay can easily create an hourly plan. Ultimately, it is our job to make sure the product you create ends up in stores, not disposed of. While our hourly rate is usually the more expensive option, it can be beneficial in light of unforeseen or urgent situations, to ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
Contact Us Today!
Let us know how cannabis consulting can help move your business forward.